Sunday, January 27, 2013

BORN THIS WAY BALL

I may or may not have a slight obsession with Lady Gaga.

So naturally I went to her performance at MGM. To say it was amazing is an understatement. She is such an incredible performer and she was on stage for 2 and half hours! Definitely got my money's worth. I wore a long sleeve black dress (lined with spikes), a teal clutch (with skull studs), and the white Litas.
However, once I arrived at the performance I had an addition to my outfit. 


Yes, that is a giant glowing bow on my head. I just couldn't resist buying when I saw it. Bows are just another obsession of mine. Also, there was a boy in front of us who did not stop dancing the whole time. He was even dancing after the show ended. What a trooper! All in all, it was a night to remember. Probably going to be in the top 10 nights of 2013. Yeah, it was that good. So I leave you now with a picture of the stage. Hopefully some of you got to see this live. 


P.S. She came out on a horse...If that isn't putting on a show I don't know what is.


XOXO Elise

No comments:

Post a Comment